- Chemicals and Cleaners
- Solder Foils
- Solder Powder
- Solder Preforms
- Wire Solder
- Products by Industry
- Services & Support
- Data Sheets
- Metal Policies
OAJ Cored Wire features a halide-activated system that has been neutralized with an amine. The aminehydrohalide provides a high activation level that produces excellent tarnish or oxide removal, and maximum capillary action, leading to faster wetting, and reducing the chances of thermal degradation of the board materials. OAJ flux residue is readily soluble in hot water. IPC flux classification for this material is ORH1.
» OAJ CORED WIRE AT A GLANCE:
● OAJ is standard with a 2.0% flux core for tin-lead (3% flux core for lead-free) alloys.
● OAJ is available in Sn/Pb, Sn/Ag/Cu, SN100C® alloys.
● Other flux percentages, alloys, diameters and spool sizes may be available upon special request.
● Available in Industry Standard Packaging
▪ Improved Wetting Properties
▪ Reduces Oxidation of Solder Iron Tip
▪ Good Thermal Transfer
▪ High Activity Level
▪ Post-Process Residues Easily Cleaned