- Chemicals and Cleaners
- Solder Foils
- Solder Powder
- Solder Preforms
- Wire Solder
- Products by Industry
- Services & Support
- Data Sheets
- Metal Policies
AIM offers a wide variety of lead products and alloys to meet all customer requirements.
» AIM LEAD SOLDER ALLOYS APPLICATIONS INFORMATION:
● Antimonial Lead Alloys Containing 1% to 10% antimony used as wheel weights, bullets, sheet lead, and in battery applications.
● Pipe Pipe made from lead and lead alloys is used for its corrosion resistance and flexibility in the chemical industry and in plumbing and water distribution systems.
● Sheet Lead An important construction material in chemical and related industries because lead resists attack by a wide range of chemicals.
● Type Metals for the printing industry.
● Additional Applications Sheet Lead is used in building construction for roofing and flashing, shower pans, flooring, x-ray and gamma-ray protection, and vibration damping and soundproofing. Other uses for lead include ammunition, fusible alloys, anodes and in solder alloys.
AIM can furnish a variety of lead alloy compositions to meet your unique requirements, please contact us for more information.
Please click to view our electronic-grade solder products.