- Chemicals and Cleaners
- Solder Foils
- Solder Powder
- Solder Preforms
- Wire Solder
- Products by Industry
- Services & Support
- Data Sheets
- Metal Policies
AIM offers a wide selection of Electropure brand metals in a variety of shapes and sizes for electroplating. These anodes are manufactured in our ISO 9001/QS 9000 certified facility and exceed all applicable industry specifications.
AIM’s Electropure Plating Anodes are processed from virgin metals in a proprietary method that removes dirt and reduces dissolved oxides to a minimum. This unique manufacturing process produces an anode with proper dissolution, low sludging, and a decrease of defects.
» AIM PLATING ANODES AT A GLANCE:
● Produced from High Purity Metals
● Available in a variety of shapes, including: hollow, fluted, or waffle
● Special shaped anodes offering maximum surface area and minimal bending
● Reduces Scrap
● Common Plating Anode alloys are Pure Tin, Pure Lead, Tin/Lead, and various lead-free alloys
● Other alloys are available upon request.
Click to Open