- Chemicals and Cleaners
- Solder Foils
- Solder Powder
- Solder Preforms
- Wire Solder
- Products by Industry
- Services & Support
- Data Sheets
- Metal Policies
Fast Core H is a resin-based flux cored wire solder designed to offer excellent wetting characteristics, bright and shiny solder joints, and lead-free compatibility. This product is very active and is recommended for fast cycle time soldering. Fast Core H flux promotes good thermal transfer, offering excellent solder penetration into plated through holes or surface mount interconnections. Fast Core H produces low-to-medium, clear post-process residues. IPC flux classification for this material is REH1.
» FASTCORE H CORED WIRE AT A GLANCE:
● Fast Core H is standard with a 2.5% flux core for tin-lead (2.5% flux core for lead-free) alloys.
● Fast Core H wire is available in Sn/Pb, Sn/Ag/Cu, SN100C® alloys.
● Other flux percentages, alloys, diameters and spool sizes may be available upon special request
● Available in Industry Standard Packaging
▪ Excellent Wetting Properties
▪ Bright and Shiny Solder Joints
▪ Wide Process Window
▪ Clear, Hard Residues